DATE DESTINATION(S) SHOW TIME SEATS/Remarks
24 Oct 2012 Futenma MCAS Oki * 1100 UNK
26 Oct 2012 Kadena AB Oki & Atsugi JPN* 0830 6 Tentative
27 Oct 2012 Futenma MCAS Oki * 1330 UNK
27 Oct 2012 Atsugi JPN* 1230 UNK
28 Oct 2012 Kadena AB Oki & Osan Korea * 0630 4 Tentative
28 Oct 2012 Kadena AB Oki & Atsugi JPN* 0830 UNK
28 Oct 2012 Futenma MCAS Oki * 1130 UNK
29 Oct 2012 Kadena AB & Futenma MCAS Oki * 0630 UNK
31 Oct 2012 Kadena AB Oki * 1300 UNK
(1) ONCE SELECTED FOR FLIGHT, PASSENGERS MUST TAKE A COPY OF THE MANIFEST TO THE IMMIGRATION OFFICE TO BE STAMPED OUT OF THE PHILIPPINES
(2) FAILURE TO MEET THIS REQUIREMENT WILL RESULT IN YOUR REMOVAL FROM THE FLIGHT.
(3) Please call for Baggage limits on (*) flights… flights limited to 30lbs checked bags plus one 10 lb carry-on
(4) Space A is conducted at the Haribon Passenger Terminal, Air Force City, Clark Field Philippines
(5) MCAS Iwakuni JP & NAF Atsugi JA travel is limited to persons assigned to Japan on Status of Forces Agreement status.
(6) All flight information is subject to change without notice
(7) JUSMAG/AMC CONTACT: 045-499-7279 or 0920-970-5030. Best time to check on flights/seats availability is 1700 daily
[Note: Please call for info vice text. This will allow the called facility to answer all your questions and serve more customers in less time.]
a. Yokota Air Base Space “A” information: E-mail To make a reservation: mailto:email@example.com
b. Kadena Air Base Space “A” information: E-mail: mailto:Space.Available@kadena.af.mil
c. To download an interactive AMC Form 140 go to http://www.spacea.net/images/amcform140.pdf. Complete online and print. With the exception of the Philippines you can fax it [list of Fax numbers provided on the website] or scan it and email it to your desired Space-A departure point. Be sure to verify that it was received and that you are on the roster!
[Source: Jim Boyd, RAO Angeles City msg 21 Oct 2012 ++]