DATE DESTINATION(S) SHOW TIME SEATS/Remarks
18 Nov 2012 Kadena AB Oki * 0700 3
20 Nov 2012 Kadena AB Oki * 1600 UNK
21 Nov 2012 Kadena AB Oki * 0900 UNK
22 Nov 2012 Kadena AB Oki/Atsugi JPN * 1400 UNK
23 Nov 2012 Atsugi JPN/Kadena AB Oki * 1000/1100 UNK
25 Nov 2012 Futenma MCAS Oki * 1000 UNK
26 Nov 2012 Futenma MCAS Oki * 1100 UNK
30 Nov 2012 Futenma MCAS Oki * 1000 UNK
01 Dec 2012 Singapore/ Kadena AB Oki * 0600/0800 UNK
03 Dec 2012 Kadena AB Oki * 0700 UNK
07 Dec 2012 Futenma MCAS Oki/Guam * 1100/1400 UNK
(1) ONCE SELECTED FOR FLIGHT, PASSENGERS MUST TAKE A COPY OF THE MANIFEST TO THE IMMIGRATION OFFICE TO BE STAMPED OUT OF THE PHILIPPINES
(2) FAILURE TO MEET THIS REQUIREMENT WILL RESULT IN YOUR REMOVAL FROM THE FLIGHT.
(3) Please call for Baggage limits on (*) flights… flights limited to 30lbs checked bags plus one 10 lb carry-on
(4) Space A is conducted at the Haribon Passenger Terminal, Air Force City, Clark Field Philippines
(5) MCAS Iwakuni JP & NAF Atsugi JA travel is limited to persons assigned to Japan on Status of Forces Agreement status.
(6) All flight information is subject to change without notice
(7) JUSMAG/AMC CONTACT: 045-499-7279 or 0920-970-5030. Best time to check on flights/seats availability is 1700 daily
[Note: Please call for info vice text. This will allow the called facility to answer all your questions and serve more customers in less time.]
a. Yokota Air Base Space “A” information: E-mail To make a reservation: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Kadena Air Base Space “A” information: E-mail: mailto:Space.Available@kadena.af.mil
c. To download an interactive AMC Form 140 go to http://www.spacea.net/images/amcform140.pdf. Complete online and print. With the exception of the Philippines you can fax it [list of Fax numbers provided on the website] or scan it and email it to your desired Space-A departure point. Be sure to verify that it was received and that you are on the roster!
[Source: Jim Boyd, RAO Angeles City msg 18 Nov 2012 ++]